Friday, September 9, 2011

Wow... its been over a year since I have written here.  I started this blog when Tyler was sitting in the hospital after his back surgery.  Trying to kill time I guess.  Now here I am over a year later.  Lots of changes... lots still the same.  Tylers back is better... but not perfect.  He still doesnt have feeling in his foot and that will probably be like that forever.  Bree and Tyler have started school.  Tyler is a Senior and that makes me quite sad.  I don't want him to leave... my little "BIG" ray of sunshine.  Jess is still living with us and working on her masters degree.  Judd took a promotion to chief deputy and now is working more regular hours.  I started a new job last week at GM and think this is going to be a great thing.  I look forward to leaving the school and hopefully making my life less crazy.  Life continues on...  and maybe I will actually have the time to document it a little better in the future.  One can only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment